- Vintage Tiffany & Co. bracelet of fine multi-strand silver with a central open heart motif of heavy weight. Each strand comprises small circular links with a terminal clasp of a baton within an open circle. The edge of the baton is signed Tiffany & Co and hallmarked 925 for silver.
- Up until the mid 20th century Tiffany jewellery would have been made in the USA. More recently, however, Tiffany and other Designer Houses have used companies within Europe to manufacture their items. *On this basis it is possible that this bracelet was made in Italy.
- Measures 18.5cm total length x 20mm height of heart motif x 33g in weight.
- 1990’s vintage piece in an Edwardian style.
- 20th century, *Italy circa 1990.
Central London based Jeweller.
Stock no. 1989