- Vintage Sterle Brooch of a Sprig of Mistletoe in 18 Karat Gold.
- A finely made heavy quality brooch in the form of a sprig of mistletoe in the Art Nouveau style. The use of a finely textured soft patina creates the effect of realistic veining to the leaves. The two mistletoe berries are represented by a pair of cultured pearls both with a central brilliant cut diamond. Signed Sterle Paris and numbered 5662 on the stem of the brooch. Also stamped with a French poncion mark of an eagles head.
- In excellent condition and a fine example of a vintage Sterle brooch.
- Measures 60mm in height x 25mm in width.
- 20th century, French circa 1950.
Stock no. 2038
Member of BADA bada.org and Lapada