Vintage Onyx Baton Cufflinks in 18 Carat Gold of Rope Twist Design
- Another classic pair of vintage baton cufflinks. The batons are made in onyx and are of two lengths with a central circular band of 18 carat gold in a rope twist design. The larger baton has wider gold band with four rows of the rope twist design and the gold band on the slightly smaller baton has two rows. The batons are connected by 18 carat gold chain link connections.
- Looks fantastic when worn with a white shirt.
- Larger baton measures 20mm in length and the smaller baton 17mm in length.
- Vintage cufflinks in the Edwardian style.
- 20th century, English circa 1950.
Stock no. 2036
Member of BADA bada.org and Lapada and based in Central London.