- A vintage pair of finely mounted platinum set pendant earrings with baguette cut and old brilliant cut diamonds. The graduating three drops are detachable leaving the cluster to be worn separately if preferred. A perfect combination for both day and evening wear. Clip fittings with the option of having posts fitted.
- Diamonds approximately 11 carats in total.
- Top cluster measures 22mm in width x 20mm in height.
- Total length of 58mm.
- 1940’s Vintage piece in the Art Deco style.
- 20th century, English circa 1940-1950.
Central London based retailer.
Stock no. 1911