- Vintage Cartier Baton Cufflink Set in 18 Carat Gold circa 1980.
- An unusual set of Cartier interchangeable stone baton cufflinks. The batons comprise four Crocidolite, commonly known as Tigers Eye and four Rhodochrosite. It is unusual to find batons made of Rhodochrosite which is a crystal stone of a deep rose pink colour. The terminals holding the batons are in 18 carat yellow and white gold with a cross over design.
- Signed Cartier 750 (for 18 carat gold) and numbered 672844.
- Batons measure 20mm in length.
- Made in the 1920’s style.
Stock no. 2048
Member of BADA bada.org and Lapada