- Vintage brooch signed by Mauboussin of Paris in 18 karat yellow gold in the design of a woven scarf.
- The textured open work pattern characterises the mid century style found in jewellery of this era. Fitted with a double pin and safety catch so that it sits flat and securely on a lapel, dress or jumper. In addition to the makers mark it also has French marks. Fitted in Mauboussin case.
- Measures 55mm in height x 32mm in width.
- 1950’s vintage signed brooch.
- 20th century, French circa 1950.
Stock no. 2013
Central London based jeweller.