- A fine Victorian ring with a superb natural colour oval Pink Burma ruby surrounded by ten old brilliant cut diamonds. The ruby weighs approximately 1.75 carats and is a perfect size for an engagement ring or a ruby anniversary present. The craftsmanship of this ring is of exceptional quality with the diamonds unusually well matched for this era. The stones are mounted in 18 carat yellow gold and are claw set.
- The ring is accompanied with a Test Certificate from the Gem and Pearl Laboratory London stating that the ruby is a natural colour stone with no evidence of heat treatment and measures 7mm in height, 5.7mm in width and 5.3mm in depth.
- Ring size N-N½ (UK) 7-7½ (US).
- Antique piece (over 100 years old).
- Late Victorian, 19th century, English circa 1890.
Central London based retailer.
Stock no. MA