- Engraved antique cufflinks in 18 carat yellow gold.
- A fine and heavy quality pair of double sided oval shaped cufflinks with a most excellent soft patina. The face is beautifully engraved with motifs of spades as seen in a traditional deck of cards. The spade motif was particularly popular in the Victorian era. The reverse is stamped 18 for 18 carat gold. Figure of eight connecting links.
- Measures 17mm x 13mm, weight 15g.
- Antique set (over 100 years old) Victorian.
- 19th century, English circa 1875.
Stock no. 2027
Member of BADA bada.org and Lapada