- An early 19th century three colour gold floral brooch of exceptional quality. The finely carved open work depicts flowerheads, thistles and leaves with one flower having a ruby centre and another an emerald centre.
- This is a particularly rare and fine example of three colour gold work of the Georgian period which I originally sold in the 1980’s whilst with the family business, Harvey and Gore.
- Measures 65mm in width x 40mm in height.
- Antique piece (over 100 years old).
- Late Georgian, early 19th century, English circa 1825.
- Central London based retailer.
Stock no. 1956