- Antique solid silver cufflinks in the Art Nouveau style by Georg Jensen. Single sided in a large oval boat shaped design with a stiff bar connection to a swivelled oval terminal. Signed Georg Jensen with an engraved 110, a 925 mark for silver (Scandinavian silver) and the lettering DENMARK
- Georg Jensen achieved international prominence for his original and eye-catching designs towards the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century.
- Measures 25mm x 20mm.
- In excellent condition.
- A signed pair of antique silver cufflinks (over 100 years old).
- In the Art Nouveau style.
- Early 20th century, Danish circa 1900.
Stock no. 2008a
Central London retailer based in Grays Antique Centre