Antique Set of Studs and Buttons in Original Box
- An original set of two studs and four buttons which could easily be converted into a double sided pair of cufflinks with matching studs.
- Each button has a high domed cabochon sapphire with a double white enamel border. The two studs have a smaller matching cabochon sapphire centre with a single white enamel border. All are mounted in 18 karat yellow gold and are fitted in their original Sanz of Madrid case.
- Sanz jewellers were founded in 1854 by Filipe Sanz del Madrid y del Vale and are still operating today.
- Button measures 11mm across.
- 19th century, Spanish circa 1900.
Stock no. 2151
London based jeweller located in Grays Antique Centre located opposite Bond Street tube station.
Member of BADA bada.org and Lapada.