- Navette shaped and double sided cufflinks in 18 karat yellow gold of honeycomb pattern with an excellent patina. Set with three Ceylon sapphires and a rose cut diamond in the form of an “ace of clubs” with a crescent below of further rose cut diamonds. French marked with the eagles head on the curved bar connection.
- The term navette was one of the many styles that was in vogue for a time during the Victorian era. It means ‘little ship’, and refers to the design shaped like a tiny little ship.
- Measures 20mm in height x 10mm in width.
- Antique cufflinks (over 100 years old) in the Victorian style.
- Late 19th century, French circa 1890.
Stock no. 1970
Central London based jeweller.