- Antique Fox Head Cufflinks Enamel on Silver circa 1900
- Fox head cufflinks double sided and oval in shape. Each face has an exquisitely detailed fox head in coloured enamel set on a wavy cream coloured enamel background. The enamelling is in perfect condition and is mounted on solid silver. Stamped 935 which is a Continental silver mark, possibly German. Chain link connections.
- Face of link measures 19mm in height x 12mm in width.
- Antique cufflinks (over 100 years old).
- Early 20th century, Continental Europe possibly German circa 1900.
Stock no. 1944
Member of BADA bada.org and Lapada