- A platinum mounted antique brooch with brilliant cut diamonds in the form of a trefoil of openwork design. In the centre is a large brilliant cut diamond, with graduating diamonds above and 5 articulated diamond drops hanging. The central diamond is claw set and the remaining diamonds are millegrain set. All the stones are brilliant cut and of good colour. The brooch fitting is detachable so that it can also be worn as a pendant.Centre diamond approx 1.15
- carats,remainder ,5-6 carats approx.
- Measures 35mm in width x 50mm in height.
- Antique (over 100 years old).
- Edwardian, early 20th century, English circa 1910.
Stock no. 1792