- Antique cufflinks by Georg Jensen in Scandinavian silver, double sided and in the Art Nouveau style. Rectangular in form on both sides with an attractive central motif and a stiff bar link connection. Stamped on the bar GJ Ltd for Georg Jensen, 925 for silver and Denmark.
- Georg Jensen 1866-1935, achieved international prominence for his eye catching designs.
- Larger side measures 20mm x 14mm.
- In excellent condition.
- A signed pair of antique cufflinks (over 100 years old).
- In the Art Nouveau style.
- Early 20th century, Danish circa 1890- 1900.
Stock no. 2008b
Central London jeweller based in Grays Antique Centre.