- A fine antique brooch in platinum set with brilliant and rose cut diamonds. The delicately detailed lace design is in the shape of a large tied bow. The knot is represented by a stunning central diamond cluster which measures 15mm across. The two drops are hinged to give the bow movement in wear. Fitted in its original case.
- Total diamond weight approximately 11-12 carats.
- Measures 7cm in width x 7cm in height.
- Antique piece (over 100 years old).
- Edwardian, early 20th century, English circa 1910.
Stock no. 1769