- Vintage cufflinks of abstract design.
- A finely made double sided pair of 18 carat yellow gold cufflinks with an unusual openwork design of carved spirals in the form of a square. Stamped with 18ct and London 1970 hallmarks. The oval link connections are detachable.
- This abstract design was very popular in the 1960’s and 1970’s and very typical of jewellery made during this period. The London jeweller, Alan Gard could have well made these.
- Cufflink face measures 14mm x 14mm.
- Vintage jewellery.
- 20th century, English dated 1970.
Stock no. 2031
Member of BADA bada.org and Lapada